Just trying this out

sara

Welcome to the community, it is nice want to give it a try. I would say just relax and be yourself. Never do anything you are not comfortable with. Start simple like teasing, flashing, touching your body at first. Then when you become more comfortable you can start doing a little more. Be patient as it takes time to build a fan following as well as earn some tips. I suggest looking at all the various user settings on whatever site you choose. This way you can adjust your profile to what makes you comfortable. For example, Geo blocking is a good feature if you want o block your home state or country in case privacy might be an issue. Keep in mind once you go live or post content there are certain things that can't be undone that easy. Anyway, embrace what make you happy and have fun.

slinkywinky

Welcome to the community, it is nice want to give it a try. I would say just relax and be yourself. Never do anything you are not comfortable with. Start simple like teasing, flashing, touching your body at first. Then when you become more comfortable you can start doing a little more. Be patient as it takes time to build a fan following as well as earn some tips. I suggest looking at all the various user settings on whatever site you choose. This way you can adjust your profile to what makes you comfortable. For example, Geo blocking is a good feature if you want o block your home state or country in case privacy might be an issue. Keep in mind once you go live or post content there are certain things that can't be undone that easy. Anyway, embrace what make you happy and have fun.
Very thoughtful response, Sara! Let us know if you want to get in touch. We are building a new platform that gives the power and privacy back to the models