Keeping people in your room on Streamate

breekane

Hey guys, I've been on SM for around a month solid now and even though my hours online and all my stats are now graded "excellent" my ranking has fallen to lower half/bottom of the first page, and I can't get anyone to stay in my room at all!

It's so frustrating I had to sign off because I was close to tears.

The only thing that has changed was I bettered my setup, got better lighting, got my chat cast to my TV so I never miss anything even if I'm looking at something else online, talk to every single person that comes in the room (and if they are silent and idle I will talk to them more)

I'm sick of looking at a screen of people that just sign in and out without even saying hi.

It is really starting to hurt my confidence in doing well making less and less each week when I try to make it better each week.

Anyone have any tips to help a girl out here? I feel like the customers of SM stopped caring about me within 4 weeks...

Keeping them in your free room isn't an issue to concern yourself with, converting them to a paid room is what you should concentrate on