LiveJasmin models and studios- How deep the $ loss?

rubirose

I'm a little curious, because I've also been living this first hand.

I been wondering how deep the financial damage has been for the models and studios in the last 1.5 year due to change of rules and more than anything, the new payout system?

I know they loosen on many rules lately as far of free chat and profile pictures, but with the new % payout system in place since fall 2020, where we overall make about 30% even though it claims we can make up to 80% ( congrats if you make it there with the new system!) , how much less do you make from what you use to, while working the same amount of hours, while lots of members also left the site etc?

Personally, I can say I make about 10-12% what I used to. And I been making way more in one week on my second main site (Streamate), which pays only 35% than in 2 weeks on LiveJasmin (and that amount is still WAY less than I used to make, yet I'm newer there).

How big is the damage?

Anybody tried to make pressure/discuss to be paid as we used to, as we should be?

Did you start working on another site to compensate?

Did you fully leave LiveJasmin?

Im curious to hear how you been experiencing it financially, mentally, professionally.

Models are still the ones bringing business $, growing business $, to all the sites that seem to feel its totally ok to underpay and not appreciate the work models do.

What are your thoughts and how did it affect you? How have you been dealing with it?

Note: Just so you know, the pic is not for narcisssic reasons ?... Just a gift I got just before everything turn to "sh.t" and I thought it was quite a perfect sarcasm with how the situation was turning into at the time.
Be Creative to find ways to get out of the troubles recently put on you and still make a living and your work to be worth what it worth!

Last edited by a moderator:

fansonlypage

I am not on Jasmin,but what I read here 30 procent is not so much ,unless is happing that all the models when they login in jasmin they go almost directly on pvt and ,lets say from 6 hours shift 4 hours are just pvts, this could be acceptable but not so sure is happening for all....You are talking as well about making pressure on the site in order to be get a higher procent,which is good you should get a more fair procent ,the problem is that making pressure individualy it helps not so really....What could help is to bring the site in an impossible situation where or the site react and is ready to negotiate or will crush....I am speaking here about a big number of models like 70 80 procent of the models of jasmine ,saying all in ones ,,We stop working here , (and they do it also,warrning is not enough) if you site don´t negociate a more fair payment for us´´ ...This is happening in real life in companies when the workers want a bigger salary, is nothing new on this....The problem in sex industry is that the models are not united ,not all togheder with courage (yes is necessary a big courage and also sacrifice,like in all the big changes happend in the world) ready to fight for what they want...but when this courage and the way to be united exist not and we also not try to do something about that ,nothing will change...I understand the fear of many models to be banned or lose income ,especially when they have families ,but this fear is ´´the package of a modern slavery´´that should surley not exist anymore in 21 century...´´Who has fear dies everyday ,who hasn´t fear dies just ones´´ Paolo Borsellino ...just my five cents