Livejasmin, Offsite Contacts, and Reality

camrabbit

New here, and I figured this would be the place to get a clue. And just so you know, I looked through the posts and read all the ones about offsite relationships already, but none of them addressed my questions directly I don't think.

So - quick backstory - cam girl on LiveJasmin and I are at a stage (4+ mos) I go private with her (quite briefly) at the end of every day just to say hello, longer dates on weekends. We tell each other we are the best part of each others day. She lives in the country that seems to have hothouses that grow camgirls in Eastern Europe. I care about this woman way more than I should (yes, I read the posts about it being a business etc). She has been the one to first bring up how much better it would be if we talked in real, had a real date, and how far I am away. I have been careful not to bring it up because, frankly, I am not that lucky of a guy when it comes to women, and the idea of this woman wanting to see me is a shocker to me. But when she says that, my heart leaps, of course.

Well, so I made her a web page where she could email me with a fake email and laid out a scenario where we could start talking offline - she could call me collect, and keep her number private so I don't see it, or we could skype - she could the time and the place, because she is busier than I am - she cams 7 days a week 12 hours a day (with two 30 min breaks, and 1 hour break in there). I suggested all this in order for her to keep her privacy and to make sure jasmin does not get wind of this and get her in trouble. Sh also knows I would still come by and have privates with her even if we had an offsite relationship, because she is there so often.

So here is the problem - she says she can't because jasmin will find out and she could lose her job, which she needs to help her family out. Now, I do believe she is helping her family out - and she has never asked me for money, and she has told me about them. And no, I do not think I am that great of a guy who is worth someone losing a needed job over.

But on the other hand, in reading here and talking a bit with other jasmin models, these contacts seems to happen often, even on jasmin. It makes me wonder if the danger of job loss is really there from jasmin or her house, so long as you do not talk about it in messages, chat, or privates on the site itself.

So my question is this - Am I clueless - is there a real danger jasmin could find out and take her job away? Is there a way for them to track her that I am not seeing? Or how possible is it that she just is being polite / manipulative to me because she really isn't attracted or interested and using this as an excuse not to take things further? And why the hell does she bring this up if she is not going or act on it, and not take me up on my offer? Thanks in advance