LiveJasmin Review in 2022

diamondserena

One of my primary site for many years now. Great traffic for fetish which is a specific category and more delicate to approach then regular, girly ones. Unfortunately traffic dropped lots in general context of the world is heading starting with December. Let's hope it will pick up. Admins less strict lately. The software omg here we have a problem. They make works all the time for many unnecessary features and compromise traffic in days they make these coding and tests. C2c or 2 way audio failing, member being pushed out of prv and struggling get back in and so one. Idea is they always work on new featurds. Which would not be bad in principle if they done programming and testing on a surrogate platform like mfc and streamate do then implement all changes so you compromise couple of hours of privates and traffic instead of couple of weeks. But again i think in terms of efficency as member who failed having a good time will remind you bad and also site experience and won't return for a long while even if it is not your fault. Frustration and level of excitement on a man when trying to get some fun makes him stop caring that his experience will be great a different time, as he tends to think anatomical in such moments... i mean i had members finding me on other sites and expressing joy they did cause they have had enough with always struggles. If they made a surrogate platform to work on new feature instead of this paesant alike type directly on it so very sloppy it would be problably no 1 site at the hour no ifs no buts

Last edited by a moderator: