Livejasmine

camgirlhookups

So I went onto this site today bc I had earnings I never been paid.. (tip out $100) .. I was on for about 3-4 hrs today and I didnt earn ONE PENNY.. too many people wanted to talk without paying.

What kind of tips can you give me for geting into privates?? Im actually willing to deactive my profile but I want to first recieve my money I already earned!! HELPPPP!

camgirlhookups

People aren't always going to be willing to pay you without getting to at least know you a little more. A lot of guys who visit cam sites aren't all horndogs that just want to see the kitty cat..about 90% of them are the type of guys that want someone genuine so they know you're worth the money. In other words, inspect the goods.

Only tips I can really say is, wear something provocative but not showing too little at the same time. Wear a lacy shirt without a bra, or a tight shirt without a bra. Wear some cute booty shorts that show your legs, but dont show your underwear. Giggle, smile, and talk to your customers as if they're people and not as if they're a bank.

I've noticed people on Jasmine want girls with substance and aren't always expecting the girls to go down to the nitty gritty, those are the guys who expect free shows in your free chat.

Look interested and hint what you'll do in your free chats...if they say oh you're very beautiful, or your body is very beautiful, say something like "Oh, I can show you how beautiful my body really is in private *giggles* Smiley ;)" or something like that. Flirt and tease. FLIRT AND TEASE! Most important.

Also, dont seem desperate...guys can tell when a girl only wants them for money. Most guys don't like that. There are a lot of threads on the web that explains how cam girls should act in their chat rooms and if you want, I can look some of them up for you, but be a genuine person. That gets you privates and regulars.