Looking for the perfect cam site

I have a few questions!

1. I recently requested my studio to release me so I could be under Streamate directly, however he has said he is unable, and I can't find any help from Streamate either. Can I just abandon that account and set up a new one?

2. I am looking for a cam site that allows you to set yourself in paid chat as soon as you log on... Sort of a voyeur type thing, where I'm busy doing other stuff, I can note that on my page before they enter, so they aren't expecting a hardcore show only to find me painting my nails! Lol

3. I'm wondering if any sites out there offer the ability to imbed into my website, so that subscribers to my site can see my paid chat for free? Or is that possible?!

AND LASTLY

4. What other sites out there are similar setup to Streamate? Such as the no nudity in free/public chat. I'm not a big fan of the anything goes formats of some!

Thanks!!!

camgirls

First of all, your studio could release you, he just won't. Most studios have models under a 1 year contract. Whether or not you're signed with a studio, you'll have to stop logging on through Streamate for 6 months in order to start a new account with them.

I really love Cams.com. They don't allow nudity in free chat and you can block freeloaders from chatting.

The only site I know of that will allow you to post your own website is mfc. I hope this helps.