ImLive Review

happyalone

wow im trying my best to not write a bad review cause i dont want anyone bite my head off but i have to be honest thats the reason we are here to give constructive criticism so that camsites can see, do their home work and come back better. here goes nothing. damn, ok so i started working on imlive early December and honestly the traffic was ok for the first two weeks after that it went down hill nowadays only one or two lurkers and you hardly get conversation. it dont matter how pretty or sexy you look, however i find that the Colombian girls and the Caucasian girls do well but the independent BLACK camgirl struggle i think the studio blackgirls do a little better but they struggle too the only thing is they have multiple sites streaming from at the same time so not making money on imlive wouldnt affect them badly payout time not bad but 30% with no traffic thats not fair. the software is not too bad could have been better i find that when watch myself from another device my stream be freezing and i use fiber fast internet plus my laptop is great so they need alot more improvement. support not bad

Last edited by a moderator: