ManyVids Question - about Video Quality etc

ravenlove

Guys I have a question about *MY* Manyvids in particular. I notice that I have been climbing the ranks on manyvids recently, currently #179 (I am not trying to brag!!) And I am concerned that my videos are not good enough compared to many other models (pls dont laugh or make fun of me). In fact I believe my vid quality is SHIT compared to other models and this worries me. It is hard in this industry to NOT compare yourself with other models but i try to as much as possible. Even so I fail and I see many other models on MV with great video quality and lighting compared to mine. My vids are HD but they dont look nearly as good as other models. Reason may be because I am using my logitech cam C920 to make these videos. Maybe the other models are using a real DSLR camera =...or something else I dont know..But right now I definitely do NOT have the funds to buy a 1k+ camera. So my question is, would it be smart for me to halt on making so many clips until I actually buy a good camera or should I continue to make videos with my cam (currently the only thing I can afford to do atm) I mean the content of my vids are not bad but i am just embarassed my videos do not look as good as other models and this may effect my fan base and sales in the future and I don't want it to hinder that. I have only joined MV not over a yr ago and I started with nothing and I feel as tho I am still not able to offer fans much. Do you guys have any tips/advice and/or please share your own stories too. I would love to know if you also made/sold clips using your webcam/phone at the beginning of your career. And how long it took for you to actually be able to get professional camera/recording device.

nicole2020

I think one thing you need to think about is, those who are buying are possibly repeat customers.. now, they are clearly liking YOU, so they don't mind if it's not THE BEST quality so long as it is very good and you can see/hear clearly with no pixelation/distortion etc.So long as the lighting setup is also good and you're in 1280+ I would not worry too much yet for that type of quality. When someone is a fan of you, they will pretty much look at your new content while it's that old choppy/pixely quality..

Your content is 1920x1080p and the thumbnails for them look very clear.
Personally, as a user and not model, I would say don't worry. When you can get the best camera, of course do it... but don't fret about it. COntinue to make the content as it is