Manyvids: Skype refund

ravenlove

I just received an email from manyvids stating that my account was issued a $30 refund from someone who purchased a skype session with me. I tried multiple times to schedule the Skype session. Both on MV and twitter despite me NOT wanting to message outside of MV. The final time, the member said he had fallen asleep before our session. He also said he sent me a friend request on Skype but I never received it. I'm posting his message in which he says he fell asleep.

My question is are there any ways to complete the Skype session and get the $30 un-refunded? If we agree on a scheduled date/time and the member does not show up (falls asleep, etc) am I required to constantly try to reschedule? Even if all he wants is more attention off MV on twitter and skype?

After this, I am deleting the skype feature from my MV profile because it does not give you a chance to accept or decline the member who buys it.

nicole2020

He was probably just trying to scam for free messaging. I wouldn't interact with him further if possible. Sorry that happened to you.