Models doing Skype shows. Can you be online on Skyprivate, CamLust and CMD at the same time?

lucy

Hi! I'm wondering start doing Skype shows as an extra income to my main cam sites. I saw most of you are using SkyPrivate, but was wondering if I can be online on SkyPrivate, CamLust and CamModelDirectory at the same time, and if all sites work with the same plugin or every site has its own. I feel a bit lost with Skype shows, help :)

fox

As Acidyellow said you can run both the SkyPrivate & CamLust plugins together though be careful to close out the one not going to be used before a show as otherwise if a customer has a account on both he will be charged twice ( this happened to me). You do not need to use the plugin to show as online on CamLust though I believe it will give you a small placement boost. I have never had a CL customer ask for it but then I get very few customers from CamLust at all.
CMD & SkyPrivate would require seperate Skypes/Computers/ & emails however you can run CMD & CamLust.
There is also LiveCammodelshows which does not require a plugin. You just login and will show as logged in for I believe ( but I am not positive) 8 hours unless you logout.

Dani CMD / SP

Hi! I'm wondering start doing Skype shows as an extra income to my main cam sites. I saw most of you are using SkyPrivate, but was wondering if I can be online on SkyPrivate, CamLust and CamModelDirectory at the same time, and if all sites work with the same plugin or every site has its own. I feel a bit lost with Skype shows, help :)
Hi Lucy I will send you a Private Message

Dani CMD / SP

Hi all :) I just wanted to share with you that we have released a new plugin version that can be used for SkyPrivate and CMD at the same time. If you need more info, let me know :)