Most annoying phrases on your cam sessions

shellyfox

Mine is: "if you can get my cock hard i will take u private"

I always want to answer: is that hard to get u horny, do u have any problem with your cock? :/ i feel so sorry for u

Honestly just replied this 1 or twice when they got really annoying :)

But there are more annoying things for me:
.When they enter your room and without an "hi, how are you" they say: "show me boobs"
.When they cut the phrases to the minimum because they are even lazy to write and say straightly without an hi:
."anal?", gag? or whatever lol

When they assume because they have a big cock i will do anything for them :Dyesterday one told me:
"oh, youre a mistress, but i bet with the right cock u get submissive"

When a guy enter in my room assuming because i look a young little girl i am submissive and start a non consented roleplay by hisself saying "hey u dirty bitch" and i just reply "oh hon, shut up, youre my bitch, behave" :D

When they say in a middle of freechat when youre doing nothing special "im almost cumming" i instantly kick them with a warning

"If you show me a boob i private you", i give always same answer "if u show me a private i show u a boob" :)

"Im looking for a girlfriend, sorry dont want to pay for this"
My toughts: no, youre looking for someone to pimp, as u know this is not the place to look for a girlfriend :)

So, i dont do fisting, i hate that, i didnt even tried, im very sensitive, and i hate when guys push me to do it because i really dont feel nothing good about it, so when they say: "if i pay u 100 can u do it?" when they push my limits i will ask them to fist their asses and tell me if is good, if is good i will give a try kkk

Or the last that i remember: "im studying, dont have credits sorry, can u please, please show me your pussy" and on this the answer can vary, sometimes i say, "okay next time i need to buy food i will try to explain to the grocery guy that you didnt had money to pay me, so ill say :please, please, can u give me food for free" and see if that works :)

It depends on the mood the answers lolol, this is just to have fun and see if u got the same questions on your room, obviously im very glad to have this work :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lucy

"oh, I don't do it for money, I just cam for fun!"
Sometimes uttered by an exhibitionist headless guy or crossdresser on CB with a shit webcam having a wank who thinks they are in the same league as myself. Trying to shame me for trying to make a living doesn't wash with me in any way.

Last edited by a moderator: