My First Show on Streamate

mayaqueen

ok so it wasn’t just my first show on SM it was my first show ever. I wanted to write out my experience, because when I first got interested I tried to find as many strories as possible.

Anyway, I logged on around midnight. I had issues with SMbroadcaster at first but figured it out rather quickly. I stayed on until about 3-330am. Most of my night was general chit chat and dancing. I was taken to exclusive 4 times and premium 1 time. 2 of the elcusives lasted less than 3 minutes. 1 I had to block and screenshot as he kept trying to show me his teenage daughter sleeping whole talking about me being 13...I had an extremely sweet man for my final exclusive who just wanted me to sing to him on my ukulele. And finally a premium with only one member in the chat. But he hung out the longest and wanted me to sing and then just pose for him in random poses.

I set my prices at 4.99 for premium and 5.99 for exclusive. Nobody complained about the price, I was not spammed in any way, and nobody tried to scam me either. I made a bit over $70 which means I made a little over $20/hr. Have 11 favorites, 0 tags, and 2 5 star ratings. I won’t really be putting up financial info in public chat all the time. I just wanted to give new girls an idea.

I have redhair well orange, I’m short, and have a mama pouch. But I did fairly well I believe and had a wonderful time doing so. I will probably add chaturbate to the mix on the near future. I see appeal in public shows as well as privates.

I hope this is found informative and useful for girls scouring this page looking for all the info they can find (no worries I did it too for weeks).

Happy Camming!

Last edited by a moderator:

antoniacruz

Well done :)

smb issues will be constant so good to get a grip on those straight away. Dont give them too much chit chat and dancing in free without tips, they should be taking you private for that stuff. If you find it boring then I think public shows may be more for you!