need help from squirters!

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so Im not in the squirter category because I have never really done it regularly. but working on here has opened a crazy new door or( the flood gates) i should say. after some practice I have now been able to do it almost always when I get off. BUT its becoming a little bit of a problem though because sometimes i cant help it. it is just happening when I get off.. my issue is Im making a redic mess.. I do most of my shows from my bed. I have put down double layered towels. in attempts not to soak through my blanket, sheets, and on to my mattress.. but no luck im still getting it everywhere. My partner was not to happy when It just happened and they were almost drowned ha ha. any advise should I just fake the climax in a prvt so that this doesnt happen. or how the heck to I keep it contained.. I am open to any suggestions!!!

streamate

Put yourself down as a squirter, and put up your prices to cover the extra washing powder costs!

What I hear from some big squirters is that if they do it a lot over the course of a shift, it completely exhausts them. Not to mention the mess. If you cannot cum without it happening, then maybe fake it, or 'take ages' to come by which time they've already come and don't care. Or just save squirting for private one on one shows.

As for mess, have you considered a fitted bedwetting sheet, and just have a sheet or towel on top of it? Then you'll just have a towel to wash, and wipe down the plastic sheet? You could even joke about the sheet if you have it visible, that you need it because you squirt so much!! Or, if you would like it to be sexier, you can get red/black/etc PVC sheets, which are both practical AND kinky!