New cam girl here and need some advice

aya

Hey! I'm aya from Texas. I need some advice... The main problem is that I have a boyfriend and I'm engaged, and while he's supportive of my work, I often get messages from customers at Stripchat, asking if they can privately send me pictures of penises... I am very confused and puzzled, I have no idea how to deal with these requirements. Should I specifically decline, but I'm afraid I'll lose a valuable paid customer. But if I accept, does that mean I have to flirt with them and induce them to pay? How do you handle this kind of request? I started sex work last November, and I don't know where is the line with customers, always confusing what should I do. Asking for tips, advice, and even constructive criticism! Glad to be here

ava

hello. Define for yourself and talk to your boyfriend. Maybe he will agree to help earn money. Make a deal with your boyfriend. Take a photo and set the price yourself and sell the content. If the guy does not agree, politely explain to the clients that it is temporarily not possible, maybe someday it will work out). If the client likes you, he will stay with you.