New to Stripchat, have a few questions...

hotserene

So I’ve joined Stripchat... I’ve read through some topics here (and on SC’s Wiki) on the features, and I’m hoping some SC members and/or models can lend some opinions, advice or clarity on some stuff.

I’m brand new to SC. I’m all signed up, verified, I bought a bunch of tokens and signed up for the free 7-day Gold member trial for the hell of it. Otherwise, I’ve done zero browsing or tipping yet. I went in a couple of rooms just to get an initial look at the layout and features, but I haven’t really dove in yet.

My questions:

- Is Gold membership worth it in the opinions of those who have it/have tried it? I definitely will want the option to PM, but I’m on the fence about whether I’ll want the other perks. Anonymous tipping, invisible status, “knight” eligibility...what do you guys think of those features, if you use them? Worth $20 a month to keep them?

- I read something on here about tip notes being publicly viewable. Does that go for all tip notes or can I choose to only let the model see it?

- Also read some things here about models (and maybe other members too?) being able to see your token spending history and/or how many you currently have. What exactly can be seen, and by whom? And how limited is my ability to control that?

Thanks for any guidance.

mascha

Personally, I love the options in Gold for SC.
I have always said that I prefer to be "in the background" and "invisible" and to do invisible tipping. So, for this reason alone, I love SC Gold.
I am not bothered about Knight either. If you are knighted but then decide not to buy Gold anymore, you continue to be a knight anyway. Not sure how long for, or if you run out of tokens you have it removed, but I did the same as you: I bought the 520 tokens and it offered me 7 days Gold. That ran out 4 days ago, and do still have tokens left for now (not being cheap I promise, just it's with/for 1 specific model) and she did Knight me, and I am still knight.
Emojis I do enjoy to use, so being able to have them as an option is nice BUT again, in a PM, if you're grey or Green, you can still type the shortcut for the emoji and it will work - I am sure this is not intended and probably a bug but it's one I'd love to keep lol.

You can hide your token amount in your profile settings, regardless of whether you are gold or green. However, I think they ca still hover or click your name to reveal a popup and it will show "points" so they can get an idea of if you're a spender or not, and how big. This is in the FAQ, I apologies from the top of my head I am unsure the points:tokens ratio, I think it's 10 tokens = 1 point? Something like that.

For hiding your token balance: Settings and Privacy > right there on the left side (PC/Laptop) it has two options: Show my profile + Show My Tokens