Newbie here with questions

madisonmorgan

Hi guys, I will be streaming for the first time on chaterbate this evening and I am so nervous!
1.) I'm doing a tip menu- is that too much for the first night? I have a need to be prepared so this seems necessary. I'm wondering if my tips are too high for a newb?
2.) I linked my lovense and downloaded all the extensions for it to interact w/chaterb. Do I manually do the vibrations or is it automat

sara

Congratulations on your first live stream. It is perfectly normal to be nervous at first. Because there is lots of different thoughts and feeling running through both your mind and body for the first time. Don’t overthink everything, instead just do whatever comes natural to you. As far as a tip menu set some different prices depending on the strength levels of toys and the type of things your willing to do on cam. Not everyone can afford to spend tons of money on a cam model. This is why it is helpful to have some cheap payout choices as well as middle payments and more higher choices for those things that get more sexy. Don’t cheapen and sell yourself short. It is good that you want to be prepared up front with all the various tips and stuff. But not everything has to be setup during your first broadcast. Never do anything your not comfortable with.