Newbie problems Streamate getting viewers

We tried Chaturbate for a week, no towers. Someone suggested streamate so my husband and I tried it last night fur the first time. We had 0 paid viewers age only 1-2 grey viewers at any given time.
Our lighting and cam and other tech stuff are fine so what are we doing wrong?
We aren't an odd couple, I have dyed hair and piercings but we are both fit. I thought you weren't supposed to have nudity but there was a couple having anal on free chat! Do we just have to give it away for free profusely? How do you entice people? We did dances and tried chatting, had on a cute outfit. I showed my boobs some but was afraid of doing more. This is a huge self esteem hit. We are in our thirties so we can't compete with cute young things.
I've put enough money into this,i really would like to be successful but my husband is ready to quit. Is it just impossible as a newbie to make money? Is my husband right and we should just quit? It's also a lot of time invested! Please help!

breekane

why do you think you are not good enough? if you feel like that you are probably giving out a bad vibe. If im not feeling myself then i either log off and dance about to some sexy choons (maybe i shouldnt have shared that haha) or fake it til i make it!

when you are new to any site its hard, couples especially on sm do not generally rank on the first page. Its up to you to make a different product to what anyone else is offering, or a better product. This is a sales job, remember. A week is not long enough to really test out a site, if the hours you tried didnt work try different hours. Try just having the female on cam (im assuming you are a mf couple, sorry if this isnt the case) and then only introducing the male when people ask. Switch it up a little

Below the belt nudity on streamate is against the rules, and when caught you will get your account deleted any any money earned kept! Do not do it! If you give it away for free you will attract the scavengers.