Only for Cam4 models - how long you waitnig for your money via BT

curvy

Hey everyone. so i wait now for my money from Cam4 about 3 weeks and today i got answer from support that i have to wait another week becouse of bank checking my id. What is strange for that when i request some small amount of money like 500$ i have money fast,when is bigger amount have to wait so long.

That happend only on Cam4, few weeks ago i got 2,5k$ from Stripchat without any problems or delays, in 2 days money was on my account.

Anyone have also that problem? I dont want using another payment methode becouse i work as company.

amybrooke2

Thank you for your post.

The issue is tighter banking regulations.

With the new regulations the banks compliance department is looking at each wire as being the first. Because of this, they are requiring a government issued photo identification before they will process a wire. If your identification has expired since you were approved, then we need to acquire an up-to-date identification so we can send that off to the bank. Once this has been done, the bank assures us it will not need to be done again and wires will go out as usual.

Would you mind writing me privately and giving me your information and I will check my current list to see if you are one we need an updated identification on? You can write to me at [email protected]

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day!