Opinions on reaching out to regulars who went quiet?

erinallen

This applies to camming as well as sites like OnlyFans etc. What are people's opinions on reaching out to regulars who stopped being regulars or who you haven't seen in a while? Or even making the first move when talking to regulars in general?

Hear me out, I always make time to reply to people on my free snapchat, on my OnlyFans, even on my MFC mail etc but I NEVER make the first move because I've always thought it would look a bit beggy/salesy. I'm now thinking maybe that attitude is a mistake? Perhaps some of my regulars have gone off the grid because they feel like I don't care about them? If someone disappears I want to give them space because I don't know what they might be going through, and don't want to be the annoying cam girl they used to be interested in but now keeps chasing them to come spend more money on her again lol.

Would love to hear what other models think/do and also what members think about this?

ava

As a member I would compare it to a situation similar to a friendship. I know its very different but there are some similarities. Meaning that if a friend goes quiet it doesn't hurt to signal a certain interest. The regular can still decide freely if/ how he/she responds.

"Hey I'm here, let's have a beer" is much better than "Whats the matter, don't you like me any more?"

So basically trying to avoid demanding language.

If I go quiet (I do so often) I'm happy if I get a signal. If this signal is articulated positively I like to respond. Going quiet sometimes means to get lost in yourself and loosing objectivity. A signal from outside can be wonderful.

Might be very different for others.