Onlyfans PennyPetite

neet

A repost of my review thread from the old site.

Name: Penny Petite a/k/a urFavouriteRedhead

Category: Onlyfans

Pricing: $8/mo

Does PPV: No.

Regularity of Posting: Usually one new thing every day. Sometimes more.

Type of Content: Penny's posts are mainly solo or b/g shots with occasional videos. Some videos are as short as a minute, but most fall in the 5-10 minute length (some even longer). Video content seems centered around daddy/daughter kink focus, all coming from Penny, so expect a lot of Daddy talk. She is rather petite (as is her namesake); her male partner has a huge cock (and that's pretty much all you see of him). Photos of her with facials usually show up right before and after a video of her and her partner is uploaded, even though some videos end with a creampie. Almost every photo and video is shot in her bedroom. 50/50 chance you'll be seeing her with filters on, which is strange because filterless Penny is quite cute. Absolutely no PPV: "I want all my fans to see my content for just their subscription fee."

Your Thoughts/Comments: Recommended. She's an extremely cute woman whose posting contents range from nude to hardcore b/g action. If you like redheads with an English accent, Penny is well worth the $8. You can check out some of her solo (and facial) images at her reddit account. Several images from her OF are reposted there, but the b/g stuff is only on OF.

Profile/Social Links:
Reddit: /u/urFavouriteRedhead
OnlyFans: OnlyFans