Poppy's back and looking for assistance.

camshow

Legendary
Poppy is back. As you no doubt see from the flurry of topics I've been posting on. I needed to go into inactive status for a while and took a break from Cam work due to the crazyness that is life (Read: Divorce from cheating ex-hubby). I've since moved half way across the country to start over from scratch. So far? It's F***ing Fantastic. It's amazing how rejuvenating a fresh start can be. A little bit of Vitamin Sea helps too. I love California.

This week marks my first week back to Cam work and because of some technical difficulties I had to switch from LiveJasmin to Chaturbate.

I'm finding it harder to get started on Chaturbate, it's not easy being a BBW and I've come to ask my fellow cam girls for help.

This industry has the ability to be solitary or to flourish through creative cooperation. I believe there is no reason we all can't be raking in the dough working together. Every girl has a nitch, it's just a matter of connecting her to her audience.

So I'm humbly requesting a shout out from any other Cam Peeps who might be willing to share their lime light. You'd have my eternal gratitude.
I'd like to think the spirit of helping a fellow cam girl out is enough, but I know that's not true. People work hard for their followers and the fear of loosing them to the next up and rising "Star" is ever present. I feel the fact we let that fear control us keeps all Cam Girls from truly thriving.

Until that day arrives though It's only fair I offer something. So for those that might wonder. What can I offer in return? Well, that depends on what you need! I'm a Jill of all trades IT work, photo editing, pimping on my own twitter feed or room. I'm willing to negotiate if need be.

I'm also looking for someone to do two girl shows with. Because working in pairs is better then solo. So If there are any girls in the California Bay Area who wanna get together, at least to rant about Grey's over coffee. PM me!

PS: I own a fucking machine. Hoping that at least piques someones interest.