Posted this under streamate, but looking for more opinions in general

Caylin

I have a question about whether to put my profile under regular or non-nude. I don't mind getting naked and doing strip shows and doing light masturbation like rubbing my boobs and lightly brushing up against my groin region, but I don't do explicit masturbation, penetration or toys. Should I be advertising under non-nude and just go nude in private or should I just advertise in the regular area and explain that I don't do penetration.

A few guys have taken me private and started barking orders at me which I think is rude (maybe it's because I'm new that I'm being treated this way) and tell me to stick this in or that in. First off, I don't take orders. Second, I don't feel comfortable doing that. When I tell them this, they say everyone does it or you won't make any money if you don't or they flat out leave the room without saying anything. I tried to contact one of the reps about this. So far no answer, so I'm asking you guys. I'm more of a sensual strip dancer and more about the tease. I also do fetishes and some dom work, but I really hate sticking anything in me. What category would be best for me?

Also, I'm new so my rate is at $2.99 for private and $3.49 for exclusive. After reading this forum, I see that $2.99 is too cheap. That is should be more $3.99 for private and 4.99 for exclusive. Could this be the reason for the harsh treatment?

ArubaJasmine

Everyone's experience shall be different but I am non nude and I actually dont advertise it anywhere. I think maybe once this year I had to tell some one in a private my titties stay in but outside of that, Ive had no issue. I do have on my profile what I do in shows and I only mention certain hard core fetishes as my donts. I feel I dress like a sexy secretary so maybe its the combination of that that lets them know. When I get back online I will ask and report back.

If everyone is doing it then they already know where to go, what the hell are they harassing you for? Only a hand full of them ever make sense.

Non nude, foot fetish, Bondage, leather, all seem like great categories for you to be in.

If you were .20 a min I dont think you would be deserving of harsh treatment, unless you were being paid well to endure it that is, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

ArubaJasmine

I think the problem is that low rates tend to attract assholes who can’t be bothered to read profiles. I recently raised my rates to $5.99/7.99 and am getting (for the most part) politer customers who take the time to read my profile and there are shifts when I don’t even take my panties off. Let them know in your profile that you are dominant and fetish-friendly, and that you don’t do penetration. Guys who look for very unique fetish shows often skip right over models with lower rates. If you are willing to get nude, I’d say stay in the nude category but market yourself accordingly. If it doesn’t work you can always change your settings. Hope that helps!