Posting recorded pvt on onlyfans

I don't post the whole thing but I post portions of some. They are mine, and in all cases I edit and provide free copies to the original buyer also. They don't tip me extra for that, but seem to love it, so I need to make the money for my time somehow. All my regs know I do it and don't care. Their names and voices aren't in it, they are edited clips of me. In fact the times I can't be bothered doing it, they ask me for the copies... so....

I have a lot of regs who are not that protective of their shows, and are into cuckold, voyeur, group etc. I'm not overly fond of people who take camming shows that seriously that they feel entitled not to let me edit or reshare. I own it, it's me, it's not them. Especially when they get their free full HD copy that often takes me up to an hour or so to edit for them, over and above the showtime. That hour was not paid for directly, so needs to be compensated. I've been doing it for over a year, and I'm busier than ever. It's fine w me if the guys who don't like that stay away, and I usually always ask if they mind that I make a copy, and I've never had one say "No please don't make and give me an edited copy".

ETA; But yeah, no one on either of my OFs pays enough to get the full recording of any private. Like 2 or 3 mins tops.