Pricing Videos for MFC Share and ManyVids....?

mischka

I wanted a little insight on how you ladies do this. I have only two video store MFC share and manyvids. The cam girl who taught me about MV has like 200-300 videos and sells them for only 5-10$

So not to expensive but i had my vids as that, and then i notice on mfc cam girls sell for 200-500 tokens. so i was listing my videos like that.
obviously the price difference, and cam girl cut is a difference. I feel like people are going to my manyvids and buying them cheaper there once they realize.

Also my mv has been making way less sales now that i dont share my sales on my twitter feed anymore. And i dont because i am a cosplayer and i want some professional gigs some day and to be a guest at cons so i havent been promoting my mv publicly as much. What do you ladies do about pricing videos, on diff platforms, and how you advertise them besides live on cam?

ravenlove

Honestly, I've never done vids but am planning too. I'd only set them at 50 tkns if I had quite a few, say 20 or more. I'd start off at a bit higher prices but not too high. I think 200 is the perfect amount. I'd even give one or two away in a raffle so the word can get out about your videos and how they're worth it!