Privates on Stripchat

mascha

I haven't done many privates on Stripchat so far, so it might be a total coincidence they all looked like that, but I'm starting to strongly dislike them. I feel like members on SC click start private without reading what I do in private or talking to me about it way more often than on other sites I worked on, and during the show they try to bark orders at me and push my boundaries. Then the show ends abruptly without any feedback or goodbye. I had privates like that on other sites of course, but they seemed to be an exception, when on Stripchat it seems to be the rule for me. After first couple unpleasant experiences I raised my prices a little bit to try to discourage rude, cheap members, but nothing really changed.

So my question is, if you have done private shows on Stripchat and other token sites, are your experiences similar? And if you have any advice for me I'd love to read it.

hotserene

Hi yes I had people request private on stripchat that before sent me a private msg request something and I say no then he did join me in private and wanted to me to do I said no again so he left with 10 sec but he did pay for the whole 10 min I had a few privates like that they don’t stay , but also I don’t have many privates shows in token sites