Promotion for new members on livejasmin sucks

SideDaddy

Do you know new members or anyone who creates a free account can check your privates without paying anything? well, same guy can create tons of emails and accounts and watch privates without pay anything, without proving his age, 10 times to see during 20 seconds, all of those can be spent in only one model or different ones, he just repeat the same process.

I know a model who has this problem, her exhusband is harassing and he has been saving her privates and fucking her, there is no way for her to block him forever, he uses a VPN, so there is not a real country block, wtf!!

is I show a nipple in free, they discount money, but anyone(adult, teenager, etc) can see what I do in private or members area without paying??

SideDaddy

I too have a paying member account on Jasmin and was offered last year also 5 free sneakpeeks, so this promotions started long ago. There are white labels which indeed offer 10 free speakpeeks for every new account. As you said, this is a promotion, which surely may come in handy for performers. Checking Alexa.com ranking, Jasmin/LiveJasmin/NewLiveJasmin have way lower traffic than in the past years. About the proxy stuff, Jasmin's CEO said they will still allow guests and members to use vpn/proxy just because many members are entering in paid sessions when using proxy. They fear for theyre location not to be discovered. We all know how on some videochat sites we can see the guest's and member's IP