Quiet memberbs! Don't do that guys!

shelly

Hi, I don't know how to put it, but what do you do with those "regulars" who are always in your room almost every day, but they don't say anything, and they don't give anything. Are you blocking them? It already annoys me, but I don't have much traffic, and if I block them, I often end up with few members.

Ps: guys, don't do this. it's annoying. Either sit and talk, or buy tokens, or leave!

miki90

I think many guys camp in multiple rooms at once and are just in the one they are most interested in at the time (most likely the most active with nudity, flashes, whatever). If I'm in a couple of rooms with models I like I do at least speak with both. It's good on somewhere like stripchat where I can have multiple conversations open at once in one tab. Usually for me it will be me watching the room I'm a Knight for while still chatting in the pop up PM of other model/s. Maybe this is shitty of me but I don't think it is. This is one reason I don't follow more than about 7 people. Because if 4 or 5 are on at the sane time it's really difficult to decide who to be with and I don't want to go spend time with one then say "thanks.. now I'm off to see [another model]". And when you say you're leaving you get interrogated why you're still on the site. This is another reason I like being invisible.