Random but need to get it off my chest(non cam related)

Mature

Im sorry guys/gals but this issue has been bothering me for quite some time. This is no where near cam related and not sure where else to post this other than on here. *sighs* To make a long story short, my boytoy and I have been in a "relationship" for 3 years and his family never acknowledges me as his "girlfriend'. Whenever they have a get together, or a cards night, they always ask him to come along and never me. It sucks cuz I feel this is a pointless ass relationship if I cant get a title. Playing house is not my forte and if he isnt ready to marry, then I need to move on.

How long is too long to be with someone without even getting the respect and acknowledgement as if you are casper the friendliest ghost or some shit? lol Seriously, I don't get it. It never fails. I have brought it to his attention numerous times and he just brush it off as her being "old' GTFOH!

I am soooo ready to call it quits and it has gotten to the point I don't go where I'm not wanted(obviously). So it feels like we are living as roommates. I feel a relationship is pointless if there is no title. You are basically wasting your time, energy and life being just the girlfriend.

Vintage

Hmm... Well, if you're not feeling respected, I'd say it's time to leave. Either he'll realize how important it is, or it won't be your problem anymore.

That being said, if I invite someone with a partner to something, I assume it's including their partner though I rarely say it. A lot of people I know have big families, and it feels redundant to go "Come to my party, and of course bring your wife and suzie and bob and john and jack, etc etc etc" Instead of "Come to our party".

Vintage

Awwwwwww everything is gonna be ok... Everything we take on in this life is an experience... keep ur head up... NO MORE COFFEE lol...