Recommendations for Vape/eCig brands

amethystt

I smoke about a (20) pack of cigs a day and I really want to get into vaping. Its really inspiring reading the above topic where the majority of you quit smoking since you started vaping!

Ive been speaking with a friend who lives in the states (Im in the UK) who has been giving me advise - Ive even been looking a YT vids on how to vape correctly haha (you don't smoke it the same way as you would smoke a cig).

I want to try and find the best one early on so that that I don't end up spending lots of money on different ones which I don't end up using.

Id really like to know what brands (and all the other gadgets that come with you) you have? Links would help but make and model is sufficient enough Smiley :)

Ive been recommended Eleaf iStick 40W TC and Aspire Cleito Sub-ohm Tank. Has anyone tried these? Or had good/bad feedback about them?

aishajackson

also a lot of guys love women who vape on cam and take you private to watch you vape naked or blow vape on your tits. i make a lot of money from it. and vaping is cheaper than cigs