Regulars in Streamate Gold Shows

breekane

What are model's and member's thoughts on regulars in gold shows on Streamate? I know that Streamate is not as social of a site as MFC, so the dynamics there are a little different. There have been lots of discussions around MFC so I thought it would be interesting to have some discussions on a site like Streamate that works differently.

Do models like having regulars who tip for gold shows often? Do you enjoy having regulars around to talk to between shows? Does it ever feel a little weird to have the same people watching multiple shows in a single night?

From the member side what makes you decide to be a regular in a model's gold shows? Do you enjoy possibly getting to see multiple shows in one night? What prompts you to tip more than the minimum for a gold show? As a member how do you feel when other members are not tipping and the model is not able to start the gold show?

I absolutely love having regulars in my gold shows! It makes me happy to know they're enjoying it enough to join again, my only worry is that they'll get bored since I generally do the same types of shows, but if they want to watch multiple times a day, that's fucking awesome.

I also love having regs to talk to between shows and I like having a social room. The only downside is that we don't get a warning when we go private, we're just taken away, so I worry that guys will feel it's rude or unsatisfying to have me whisked away mid-sentence. But I'm happy to have them there and it helps me work more hours and have more fun when there's good conversation going on.