Searching for reliable prepaid debit card for off site transactions, what do you use?

CherryCrush

Legendary
I know many TOS do not allow adult work transactions, but I used to use google wallet card before it stopped providing that service back in 2016. If you do know if one that allows adult work transactions, let me know, I doubt that has changed though since I haven't cammed. When I used it, i actually did have it posted everywhere but I had to issues with anyone reporting me, I used it mainly with regulars and I guess since they liked me I didn't have any backlash. Hopefully I'll be camming again soon, and I really don't want to only wait on the CB payments, I need the extra instant income (I've been taking care of my mom Smiley :O ). I'd like to do some Skype shows and sell my Snapchat and whatever I can do off site as well as regular camming on site because I'm so broke!

What do you guys use? Basically I'm looking for something that a client can send money to and I receive it instantly, I accept and they can't cancel unless they report me or some lame shit. I'm looking for something that is safe and does not give them my personal info. I've heard PayPal does give personal info so I don't use that.

Thanks!

CherryCrush

Legendary
I'm following this post because I have the same question! LOVED the google wallet card and wishwishwish they'd bring it back