Selling videos and custom content

candydoll

Hi I hope you are doing well. I would like to earn extra( ofc we all do!!) with videos and custom content.
I would like to know as a reference, how many videos do you have for sale and how many do you sell a week? This will give me an idea on how many i should upload.(ofc, i will keep in mind that everyone is different and sell different content).
Also, do you know or are you one of them that only do videos? Do you do well enough to just focus on that?
Thank you so much for all your answers and be safe.

nudeyoga

Good question, and nope, ive learned this adult industry is DAMN GIANT lol so you will learn there always a new fantasy or a new fetish you didnt know, and, anyway, i have customers that love to see me smoking with my vape for example and they dont care of buying different videos with me but in different cenarios and scenes doing exactly the same, smoking, they like to see you in different outfits and environments and on that way for them will never get repetitive, i try to keep also open minded for weird stuff and i like it, you have to think about your boundaries, if you dont like or dont feel comfortable doing something of course i will advice not doing it, but if you dont have problems being kinky and dirty for example lol (i have lots of guys with that fetishes) do it, is money, and in my case these guys who have different fantasies are who pay more for them because they know is weird and different and they dont care if they have to pay more to have it.

Dont be too perfectionist, that was my problem on beggining on camming and seeling content and guys usually dont care if your make up is not perfect or if youre not totally shaved, they get focused on their fantasies or in your curves more than on these details that just we girls realise, i can tell you i was editing a lot my videos on beggining and some guys started to ask me for uncut videos without any edition and they dont care if you have a guide line and fail a little or just drop something on floor and didnt cut the video, they just want everything they asked for that video, just that :)

Of course quality is important, but my best advice now would be be creative and record a lot :) i record 1 video per day, for me is not too much and i keep some quality and variety on my store, i took also a few pictures once in a month, try to make it very profissional and always i add new pictures guys comes to me asking for custom vids :)