Sex Machines

sandradiamond

I have now had 2 sex machines. The first one was bought by my ex, he couldn't keep up. LMAO. I think he bought off wish. ( I have a video of me ceasing the motor. My Pussy grabbed on almost made it to full power) Sad day, but not the problem. Was added to the list of toys I have broke or have not worked since I started in Jan 2020.
A few of my clients, chip in on purchasing a new one. I looked around and ended up buying one from a company I thought was out of the US. Which after talking to them about not receiving the invoice. It was coming from Japan.
When it arrived I set up. Right away I had a show. I turned it on the first time and made it 1/4 strength, and then it stopped with a weird sound. I have not used it again.
I contacted the seller they asked me to send a video.
I did with its own attachment and it would hardly run. For a month there was no answer. Then I get an email saying they knew the problem and is sending a piece to fix it but charging me for it. I said I would send back for a refund or exchange something. I was already charged extra for another delivery charge. I just wanted a machine that worked. Now for the last 4 or 5 months, I have been dealing with this.
Now the company will not respond to emails. There as been no extra piece that should have came.
I wrote a review and asked around for help. Still Nothing so I email BBB. Better businesses can't even get the company to respond to them.
$300 I paid and extra. I have 2 paperweights that add up to 500. I don't know what else todo? Any suggestions, Idea on what to do or just give up?
I have clients that are not getting the show they wanted, not to mention the money I am losing not having one that works
I can not buy another I am also the only parent to 2 little people.

anneglamm

If it’s faulty and the seller is unresponsive or not honouring a warranty then check with your credit card people to see about a refund.
Nothing wrong with a camgirl getting a chargeback for a change!