Sites that "sell" recordings of performances?

MalibuBomb

Hey guys. I just started camming on Chaturbate a few weeks ago. The other day I tried googling my performer name and was surprised to find stills from my performances posted to several sites! One site even had photos of a show I did a few years ago when I was just getting my feet wet. I know it's a fools errand but I'm trying to keep my face as hidden as I can.

These sites claim to have recordings but users need to become members to view them. I'm slightly doubtful but I can't know for sure. Does anybody here know? How do you guys deal with these sites? Is it just an occupational hazard that we have to get over?

Here are the sites I've come across: manyrecs, mychaturcam, megacams, cams.place, shemale.directory

MalibuBomb

IF you want your face hidden don't webcam.

Tracking down all your content on sites is time-consuming, solves nothing and also sabotages your traffic.

There are affiliates who get paid for sending the websites customers, they need content to market and promote the cam site. They have an agreement with the cam site and affiliate networks.

Then you also signed a model agreement, saying that chaturbate or any cam site you've signed up with and its affiliates own your content you've agreed to share with them every time you broadcast on the websites.