Skype plugin for SP and new CMD

Hey skype users, and future skype users.

Not sure if you've noticed but there is an option for multiple accounts on the skype plugin. It was an issue for me since I had a SP account and a CMD account on the old version and shared the same skype ID. It was a problem when CMD changed their website to the 2.0 version and I was having to use 2 seperate laptops.

Well, not anymore! (haven't tested it yet, but have been able to use the plugin to log in to 2 seperate accounts)

Yes, I had to create a new profile on the CMD 2.0 and have been given a rather annoyingly random user ID, but it is linked to my CMD 2.0 profile and I will direct any previous/current CMD clients to that account. But the plugin supports multiple accounts now Smiley :) I have yet to try it out in practice with regards to ppm and will be doing it tomorrow. But it is really nice to see this as a feature.

We complained, and they listened. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow and will update you on my findings Smiley :) I've currently been taking prePayments on my CMD 2.0 account and the clients I have done that with no objection as that was the previous structure anyway. But it would be nice not to clock watch anymore with them and gives clients and us a bit more security with regards to chargebacks and scam accounts.

Just to note, I have downloaded skype on the playstore on my laptop and from the website so I can use both accounts.

More than happy to answer any questions if I have the answer, but also have yet to test it properly. In 24 hours, I will hopefully be able to give you the full lowdown on how it goes. But I was so excited to be able to login to multiple accounts on the plugin on 1 laptop (and be available at the same time) that I couldn't wait to share.

If anyone has successfully been able to use CMD and SP pluging similtaniously (or able to before I go online tomorrow) then feel free to comment about your experiences with it! I just want everyone who uses and relies on these sites to know that it is now (logically) possible Smiley :)

I'm looking forward to sharing tomorrow's experience with you and will be as honest as always.

trippiebri

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with the CMD changeover. I'm sure it will take time to fix. I should make it clear that all but 1 client that I did shows with and got prePayments from on the new site are previous clients who saw I was online on Skype and I sent them my CMD 2.0 link. However, this does mean that the 1 client that contacted me via my 2.0 was new and able to see me online.

Anyway, as promised I am here to share my experience using the ppm plugin on SP and CMD at the same time (2 different skype IDs)

I can say that I was able to run the plugin simultaneously and accepted calls on the one connected to my SP account with charges being made correctly. I haven't received any messages/calls via the CMD 2.0 account yet, so I can't give an honest evaluation on it. I have my CMD 2.0 link on my CMD profile so I hopefully will be able to receive a call soon and let you know how that works out.

Sorry I couldn't deliver today as I'm sure many of you are anxious to find out if it is possible, but I promise keep this thread updated!

I should add that I usually made more money on SP than I did on CMD anyway, so this isn't unexpected.

Hope you all have a great experience with the update and I would love to hear how it is working out for you

Not sure if you've noticed but there is an option for multiple accounts on the skype plugin. It was an issue for me since I had a SP account and a CMD account on the old version and shared the same skype ID. It was a problem when CMD changed their website to the 2.0 version and I was having to use 2 seperate laptops.

Well, not anymore! (haven't tested it yet, but have been able to use the plugin to log in to 2 seperate accounts)

Yes, I had to create a new profile on the CMD 2.0 and have been given a rather annoyingly random user ID, but it is linked to my CMD 2.0 profile and I will direct any previous/current CMD clients to that account. But the plugin supports multiple accounts now Smiley :) I have yet to try it out in practice with regards to ppm and will be doing it tomorrow. But it is really nice to see this as a feature.

We complained, and they listened. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow and will update you on my findings Smiley :) I've currently been taking prePayments on my CMD 2.0 account and the clients I have done that with no objection as that was the previous structure anyway. But it would be nice not to clock watch anymore with them and gives clients and us a bit more security with regards to chargebacks and scam accounts.

Just to note, I have downloaded skype on the playstore on my laptop and from the website so I can use both accounts.

More than happy to answer any questions if I have the answer, but also have yet to test it properly. In 24 hours, I will hopefully be able to give you the full lowdown on how it goes. But I was so excited to be able to login to multiple accounts on the plugin on 1 laptop (and be available at the same time) that I couldn't wait to share.

If anyone has successfully been able to use CMD and SP pluging similtaniously (or able to before I go online tomorrow) then feel free to comment about your experiences with it! I just want everyone who uses and relies on these sites to know that it is now (logically) possible Smiley :)

I'm looking forward to sharing tomorrow's experience with you and will be as honest as always.
Hey, I'm Svetlana, SkyPrivate and CMD admin. Please, send me the message if you need any help with the test :) Good to know that you like ournew feature. Best luck! :)

Hey, I'm Svetlana, SkyPrivate and CMD admin. Please, send me the message if you need any help with the test :) Good to know that you like ournew feature. Best luck! :)
First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with the CMD changeover. I'm sure it will take time to fix. I should make it clear that all but 1 client that I did shows with and got prePayments from on the new site are previous clients who saw I was online on Skype and I sent them my CMD 2.0 link. However, this does mean that the 1 client that contacted me via my 2.0 was new and able to see me online.

Anyway, as promised I am here to share my experience using the ppm plugin on SP and CMD at the same time (2 different skype IDs)

I can say that I was able to run the plugin simultaneously and accepted calls on the one connected to my SP account with charges being made correctly. I haven't received any messages/calls via the CMD 2.0 account yet, so I can't give an honest evaluation on it. I have my CMD 2.0 link on my CMD profile so I hopefully will be able to receive a call soon and let you know how that works out.

Sorry I couldn't deliver today as I'm sure many of you are anxious to find out if it is possible, but I promise keep this thread updated!

I should add that I usually made more money on SP than I did on CMD anyway, so this isn't unexpected.

Hope you all have a great experience with the update and I would love to hear how it is working out for you
Hey, I'm Svetlana, SkyPrivate and CMD admin. Thank you for sharing. Please, count on me if you need any help in the future.