Spicing my shows up during #pregnancy

happyalone

Hi all!
I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant and want to continue camming since it's my full time job, and want to continue to make money during my pregnancy. Any other ladies out there cammed pregnant before? I just need a bit of advice or ideas to keep things interesting and spice things up, and I guess keep people interested. Since I've cammed pregnant there's certain things I can't do anymore like my super strenuous twerking and dancing, guys buying me shots of of alcohol is off the list now, and just other things that were on my.tip menu before that makes it a bit challenging. What are some ideas that any of you may have to keep things fun and interesting? Thanks all in advance!

reynagomez

Well, since I am non nude model , it's hard to have a right idea but you always can put in the tip menu if you are on Chaturbate, give me recommendation for baby name. Or let's play how well do you know Europe, you ask them what city is capital of .. for example Romania. They have to write in the tip note, you choose amount (like 15 tokens) and after 10 correct if they were fastest you award with flash.
I mean that's what I was doing, others are most welcome to tell their ideas.
I hope I did help ya, at least a little.