Start of a dream-Empowering Resource for Cam Models using Web Development, Consultation, Computer Security from Exp. Cam Performer

Flirt4Free

For years I've wanted to have a service, an ongoing project that combined the skills I've known and development specifically to assist online adult performers with the discipline but not direction. Or for those wanting to visually makeover their pre-existing sites.

I love web design and technically am fully self taught yet have worked alongside those with a Master's in Front End Development. Also I am a fine artist and my interest in web design was to use it as a way to present art or create an interactive experience visually with storyline and some audio. Starting at the age I did there were no special programs so I program typing everything out. This is now barely a requirement. Sorry, on track...

http://www.digitallustdevelopment.com is the start of what I hope is my succesful effort to offer what I didn't have starting in this industry alongside my technical knowledge. Another thing I get asked and also rarely see an option for this is coaching and mentoring even if just to get feedback or address a specific request you get but aren't familiar with.

I'm aware that budget is an issue for many which is why payment plans are an option as well as offering the most reasonable rates I can. Part of getting work from me is to make more money and I want that for you as well so there's definitely options.

It makes sense in the movement of Indepedent Cammodels there be an option for what is a very indie resource. Creative freedom is yours as is the material when done and paid for, consults are free & those who enjoy this field but seem lost...everyone has something that sets them apart, a natural talent. It took me 2.5 years to find mine and what had me making bank.

Slowly becoming burned out and dealing with poor health and personal matters the desire to appear live on cam was unappealing and I know there are others who get burned out, worry about the future. I am confident in certain things and not sharing that or offering what I can benefits no one. Also I've always wanted to promote the idea of coming together instead of seeing others as threats because everyone has something different unless you feel you have to be just like another model. Everyone that has potential in this industry will only succeed if you appear natural but I won't continue blabbing.

My intention isn't trying to advertise. I want to contribute and share with those who seek it. There are other options out there with more popularity offering things I can't and have more than just one person. Explore, compare, use free consults if offered [mine are].

I'm offering discounts for it's opening month for referrals and purchasing a service.

I look forward to helping others, being a guide, and helping discover your unique potential & strength; your greatness.