Starting a Camhouse: Successes & Failures

Chatly

I'm considering opening a physical cam studio for local girls, so right now I'm doing some research to prepare. I want to hear from anyone who has tried this before, whether it worked out well or not. Whether it was just a virtual studio, or an actual house with multiple cam spaces, I want to know what worked well, and what didn't. I'm not looking to do any sort of affiliate thing or white label site, I just want to rent out rooms by the hour/day, and also offer video recording/editing services. I figure if I can coach girls to make some decent money, then they wont mind paying a "stage fee" to use the space. Of course this doesn't really make sense for already established models who have their own space, but I'm hoping to recruit strippers and girls that are totally new to the industry. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would be eager to try it, but they just lack the space, equipment and know-how.

Anyway, I'm not looking for critiques of my ideas just yet. I'm looking to hear what other people have already went through when they tried to do something similar, even if it was only a virtual white label studio.