Step-by-Step about how to start 1º Skype Private Show!!?

clips4sale

Hey girls!

Yesterday was my first time in Cam4. And I lot guys from Latin Amarica ask me for private show in Skype with method payment "MercadoPago".

My doubts are...

1. The "MercadoPago" protect my privacy as Model? Without show my Name, Phone or other things of type??

2. What is the best method payment with good privacy/secure to guys in Latin America?

3. Give me tips to make show in Skype! It will be my first time on it!
-- Should I give my skype before or later of payment? How do works?
-- Have a time counting in Skype or any plugin for Time/Money??

Please, I am very grateful if u help me step-by-step!

clips4sale

That's pure scam!

I never do Skype shows but it's better to stick with a legit site that handles your payment and privacy. The most popular site I've heard about is Skyprivate. There are lots of posts about skype shows on this forum. You can use the search box above to type your key word (Skype, in this case) and you'll see all the girls experiences with this type of shows.

clips4sale

You can set up a private password room for the client so why would you need to go to skype? Cam4 does an amazing job at taking payment per min so why would you need a plugin? Cam4 offers I think 7 ways to buy tokens, paypal, giftcards and bitcoin being a few so why would you need off site billing ? And since we on that note is there a single site out here that wont close your account for accepting/promoting payment off site?