Straight guy getting into webcam

SideDaddy

I am a 100% Straight Male.

What is your opinion of MyFreeCams.com for male webcam?

More importantly I was hoping that maybe you had some advice for me as a Straight Male very new to webcam, perhaps what a good site to look into would be or any suggestions, my honest question is would it be too difficult for me to do?

I read somewhere that it's 99% Gay males that would be looking at me, which makes me slightly uncomfortable but I would still consider it for the money. If I made it clear that I was straight though is there still money in it?

What about "Couples" cam? Any opinions on that. Is there any place to look for girls that would be interested in doing something like this? I think I would be much more comfortable doing this with another person. Thanks again!

SideDaddy

Flirt4free,Streamate or Chaturbate maybe, i've seen guys making more $ than some girls lol. I really dont care about the people whos watching,i only care about money $$$ So if you want to be sucessful you should do the same,and just perform thinking about $ and not whos watching you,anyway gay customers are wayyy better tippers than straight men. Its not easy to "find girls to cam with" 99% of couples on camsites are REAL couples,or friends with benefits. MyFreeCams its only for females,males are not allowed to sign up. If you need more help feel free to ask