Streamate and possible reason External Encoder kick you out.

Flirt4Free

Okay i want to tell ya girls about my experience with SM and my troubles past few weeks im being kicked from my sessions (using External Media Encoder and their own interface ) all the time so have talk with them and they told me that they fixed their servers since last mess of the site so reason should be in my computer, but since i haven't changed my internet speeds , or my laptop which is brand new and got Intel core i7 processor, which is the best as the SM recommend i thought its time to call my internet provider, so i call them and they come to check my cables modem and switch, when the guy saw my old modem he said this brand of modem and another one have their software compromised and there is kind of virus who enter the modem software and change completely its settings inside, so he changed my modem and since i started a session this morning i haven't been kicked yet but i don't hurry to get so happy yet so im going to test for maybe like 2 weeks and then if its not working i think my last chance will be to completely reinstall my laptop. Crossing my finger not to happen anymore!