Streamate: How to tell if you are in a premium or exclusive chat? & other question

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hey I havent been on this forum for a while ! Ive been wanting to try Streamate for a while & i streamed on there for the first time last night ! The only problem I had was I couldnt tell the difference between when I was in an exclusive chat & a premium chat. One guy took me to premium for role play (which i only do in exc) but I didnt realize it was premium, until looking at my chart of shows!
Im sorry if this is a really stupid question.. I googled many different things and tried to use the forum search, but it wasnt working properly. Smiley :(
Also what do you do if someone takes you into private without talking to you, and asks you to do something you dont want to do / against site rules? i feel bad cause hes already paying but dont want to do it. Sorry for all the questions! If this is in the wrong place feel free to delete it !

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Exclusive has a window pop up to let you know he requested an exclusive session to accept or decline and has a different sound than a pvt and pvt doesn't show a message. also if they take me pvt without saying anything ill ask what they wish to see and wait until they answer if they dont ill just sit and wait.