Streamate member referral - cammodels.com

beatzie

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well in this pandemic period, it's crazy what's going on!

So I wanted to open this topic about cammodels.com and what this is because I saw in some past posts here that certain performers do not know what it is. CamModels.com is a Streamate White Label (basically is Streamate.com but with different colors ) :).

CamModels.com is the only White Label we have which can give a member referral. How is that? Well, when you post about your show in Social Media or any personal websites, instead of posting your direct Stremate URL, you can actually post your cammodels link. If you have customers registering through your cammodels link (and they are completely new on Streamate), from what they spend with you, you will get an extra 40% and if they spend with other models on the website, you will get another 20%.

How to build the link: it's very simple, you add your screen name.cammodels.com. Example: amber.cammodels.com
Make sure your link is correct because we have another White Label called cammodel.com and that one does not give referral. If the customers sign up through another link or another White Label, you will not get a referral. They have to sign up through your link to be able to get the referral.

Feel free to post in this thread if there are any questions or something is not clear :)

happyalone

If we sign up through streamate.com, do we automatically get a cammodels.com link which just automatically works this way? Or do we need to request it through support once we have a SM account?