Streamate premium show: 30 sec free

happyalone

Hello everyone!
How do you deal with users who enter for free using the 30 seconds (Streamate) during premium shows?
I find quiet annoying having many lurkers who keep doing in and out while a customer is paying a show. I also find really annoying showing things for free.
And also....How do you deal with guys who bring you in premium or exclusive and leave before the 30 seconds? and some of them do this on purpose, because you didn't answer a question while a person in freechat was tipping you...very annoying...What do you do in these cases?

bhadbhabie

If someone joins an ongoing show and they've not spent money on me before I kick them out straight away. I didnt used to but after a year and none of them saying 30+ secs I decided I'd rather risk upsetting a potential new customer than give stuff for free to a loser.

For guys who clear the chat and come into a show, the first thing I do is open the comment tab, then I go through the basics "can you see and hear ok honey" just keep thematalled till their on paying time. If they leave before 30 secs I make anote in their comment box and usually block them if they come back. Once in a while they have a connection problem and try to restart the show but they always gone into the free chat and explain if they're genuine customers.