Streamate pricing questions

clips4sale

I am new on this forum. I travel around in a camper van and recently started streaming on Streamate. I was curious, for the girls here working on Streamate, what prices you use for:
- Premium chat
- Exclusive chat
- Selling videos (please tell me the length of the video with your price)

Currently I have 3,49 Premium and 4,49 Exclusive. I thought that was normal for a newbie but saw recently on the forum that some people ask way more, even in the beginning? My 'niche' (the vanlife thing) is working really well, people love it, so if I could ask for more, that would be great.

And the videos: I am very lucky to have a boyfriend who professionally worked as a filmmaker/editor and photographer, so we are working on high quality videos and have done some great photoshoots as well (which I will put in my gallery soon). I am not sure what to ask for videos, since I can't look on other model's video galleries unless I have a Streamate (customer) account. I am no where near a popular model on SM yet, but any videos we made already look really professional due to good camera and editing, so what would a good price be?

Thank you if you actually read all of this Smiley :D And I'm guessing not, but if anyone else on this site does the job out of a van as well, I would like to get in touch with you haha

clips4sale

Well pricing is a individual thing. I personally charge 4.99 group/5.99 exclusive though sometimes when I get sick asf of fetish guys going in group I make the rates the same. If they're going to act like dumb asses than they are going to pay for it lol. However I have complete crap internet with no current possibility of increasing it. If I could I'd raise my rates. As for videos the average seems to be about $1 per minute or $1 per minute plus a bit unless it's something highly edited or with a lot of special effects etc . However only you know what the amount of effort to return ratio is a comfortable amount for you.