Streamate Questions

FanCentro

A couple of questions. I am just starting gold shows and wondered if you are earning 35% of that, too, or is it like the gold-tips, and are all yours? That would make gold shows even more appealing to me.
Also, I had a guy take me private (exclusive) and said he would tip me $50 to do x, y, z (very generic like walk in my living room, curtains open, naked....well, I do that every day given I live outside of the city on five acres of woods! ha So, I did all of these things, he tipped me (I heard the gold and saw the tip reference in our chat) - however, when I checked my daily pay, there is no $50 gold tip listed anywhere. Is this some type of new scam? Anyway, it was harmless, since I was getting his per minute rate to walk around my house, but the missing tip is disappointing and quite odd. All other tips show up on the report. Thanks friends for your thoughts!

FanCentro

We earn the same from the gold shows too (our comissions are 30% or 35%, not all countries get same as you).
Have you check the earnings after the private or just at the end of the shift/next day? If it does not appear there, contact Support with the hour and name of the member. Sometimes they put your money back, sometimes not. I always check the money once in a few privates. Has been reported that your earnings may decrease with a few bucks overnight by some girls or the entire private was not payed (extremely very rare cases though) . I also was not payed for a guy who entered to see what I was doing in a group private and stayed 1-2 min. He never appeared in my earnings.
Not to start panic here but I can point back up my words if any is in doubt.

FanCentro

Lesson learned too late, but if I have ANYTHING weird happen in a paid session I take a screen capture(s) of the chat thread, open Microsoft's Paint to save it as a jpg image (SM support prefers jpg format). In this case, I'd definitely be sending the screenshot jpg off to support to ask where's your money. Since you don't have a screenshot, as Ginyyy the user's name from your paysheet should do.

Because your missing money was immediate, I don't think this wouldn't necessarily apply to you, but SM guarantees, which means no charge-backs for our shows (which is also one reason we only get 25-35% of what the custie pays..... those losses come from our group salaries.) Though to prevent rampant fraud & loss, I do NOT think they guarantee our tips. That way, if the custie knows he's using a bad/stolen credit card that ultimately won't pay SM, they can't be hitting us with lavish tips, only to have SM eat the loss. At least I THINK I heard that somewhere. I guess we'd better check with SM to be sure.