Streamate Referral Commission

bongacams

Anyone getting extra commissions from their referrals? I have referred several guys to my site, they signed up, took me to paid chat or cam to cam, been using Streamate with other girls, and I have not received a dime from this.

When I contacted support on this, they told me they don't track this, yet see what is in their "Tips and Tutoritals" section on their site (I have cut and pasted the below info)...

"We have developed a site where you will notice your profiles are also located - this site is for YOU! CamModels gives you a way to promote yourself to fans and earn more from your premium chats!
How CamModels Works
On CamModels you will have your own page. You can use this page to promote the site to *NEW* potential members. If they sign up from your page, they become your lifetime customers on CamModels! Send new members and earn more! Every time your members come to see you, you will earn an additional 40% from your premium chats. As an added bonus, you will earn an additional 20% for all other premium chats your member has on the site, no matter who they chat with!
Remember, this is in addition to your regular earnings. With CamModels you will earn an extra 40% for premium chats with your new members! You will see your CamModels earnings in the "my earnings" section of your account."

Why the hell would I refer guys there from other sites I am on (i.e. FetLife, etc.) if Streamate isn't going to pay me any referral commission? I would have taken the guys to do Skype sessions and made a ton more money. Seriously messed up. And their support is seriously lacking, they mainly cut and paste the same responses over and over and don't personally handle any of my questions.