Streamate very slow

SkyPrivate

Hi, I have not been here for awhile, but decided that I need to come back here for some good advice. One of the sites I work with is Streamate, I don't even know why I bother anymore though, have been using that site for almost a year now and rarely get anyone to stay in my room, let alone make any money. My computer will not support the external broadcasters that they offer, so I am using the website's encoder, not very good, because half the time the guys are not able to hear me, I am using the latest professional webcam too. I was informed that streamate is a good site for women that are older, I am 60. I even lower my per minute price to 4.00 a minute for exclusive and 2.00 for premium, I still do not get anyone to stay in my room, let alone go into private with me. I do belong to chatturbate and bongacams and make more money their then streamate will ever. Any suggestions on what I should do? I am thinking of dropping Streamate altogether. Any other sites you may suggest for older women? I hate being on a site and just sitting their for hours with no one staying in your room, not making any money that way.

SkyPrivate

morning lisao! Unfortunately if you do not have a system that can support full HD using the encoder that’s going to be problematic. Shoot me an email and I can check your account and see if there’s any specifics I can help with.