Streamate vs Chaturbate, help a new girl out?

clips4sale

Ok, so I am new to camming. I am starting out on KinkLive because BDSM is a big part of my life and I love Kink in general. I've had a really good experience so far but the problem is that the site doesn't seem to have a lot of traffic.
A couple of the models I talked to on there suggested that I cam on another site as a back up to help get myself known better as well as to use on slow Kink days.
After a bit of research I narrowed my ideal choices down to Streamate or Chaturbate. Chaturbate seems like it has great traffic, but the tokens are only $0.05? Also, the chat in general seems very spammy and out of control. For Streamate, I heard it was a little slow, but I do like the general feeling of the site and how the interface looks. The problem I have is that it only pays out 30-35%. The lowest Kink pays out is 40%, so I don't know how comfortable I am with only getting 30-35%.
So far, with 60% payout on Kink (they have a newbies program that gives you 60% for the first 2 months) I have only been able to earn $100 per week working (which is $60 payout) 3 days a week, which is all the time I can spare until I move since I'm moving in 2 weeks.
So, if anyone has any advice for me, or any insight about those two sites, any help would be greatly appreciated.

clips4sale

lol so on the judging:
Chaturbate: do I really just need to get naked and screw myself for free? I'm not bikini model material, so I hardly get more than 20-30 people in my show after 4 hours, and all the blues leave very quickly, ugh!
Streamate: .....can you get done with my application a bit faster? I was approved by kink and chaturbate within 1-2 days